Fayose Stoms EFCC Office, Says ‘EFCC I’m Here’

Image result for Fayose Storms EFCC Office, Says ‘EFCC I'm Here’

Immediate past Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Peter Fayose, on Tuesday arrived at the office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in Abuja.
Wearing a black t-shirt with the inscription “EFCC, I’m here”, the ex-governor said: “I am here in line with my promise that I will be here on October 16, and like I said to EFCC, they should await my arrival.
“This morning, they have been to my house which I think its unnecessary,” he said and was seen with a bag filled with his clothes.
 Fayose had earlier notified the EFCC that he will make himself available immediately his tenure expires.
He was on Tuesday accompanied to the anti-graft agency’s office by Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers state, and Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation.
Also speaking, Wike said: “He wrote to the EFCC that he will submit himself on October 16.
“So let Nigerians know that he came by himself to EFCC without anybody harassing him, so that’s why I brought him here.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Population of Doctors in Nigeria Hits 74,543

Drug Insecurity: House Urges FG to Fund Indigenous Drug Research

Court Stops National Assembly From Taking Over Bauchi Assembly