Adewale Ayuba, The Fuji Musical Singer Dumps Islam For Christianity ...

Adewale Ayuba, The Fuji Musical Singer Dumps Islam For Christianity ...

Renowned Bonsue Fuji King, Adewale Ayuba has revealed how God has been opening doors of blessings for him since giving his life to Christ, that is, becoming born again Christian.
Ayuba, a Muslim Alhaji, gave this revelation during the February 2016 Thanksgiving Service, tagged ‘Last Dance and Selfie Sunday, at the
Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, City of David, Lagos.
Speaking before a large congregation during the Testimony Time, Ayuba said, “From last week, I have been feeling somehow. I realized that the Holy Spirit in me has been telling me to go out and say something and give testimony to people that can listen. I started with my driver in the car. For no reason, I just told him, Saheed, God has done this and this for me.”
He noted, “The one that really surprised me happened three days ago. I got a loan from one bank. I was here (RCCG, City of David) December 31, I told my God, before the end of January; I want to repay this money. To God be the glory, I made the payment last week. I thank God for His mercy. I have so much to say but I thank God for everything he has done for me.
Ayuba, who said he had been scared of being killed if he reveals that he is now a Christian said, “Because of the genre of music that I do, the
orientation is from Muslim, I thought if I profess to being a Christian, I am not going to live for ten days. But something kept telling me, Wale, I chose you, I gave you your talent, I am the only one that can hide you from evils.”
“One day, I called the Alfas to my house. I told them, ‘we are all serving the same God. Anabi (Prophet) Issah is Jesus Christ, Abraham is Ibrahim, Moses is Yissah, I am choosing Moses and am choosing Jesus Christ. And the head of the alfas in my house said is that what you want to do? I said yes. He said, ‘but you gave all your children Muslim names, how are you going to do that. Then I told him, I said, For the first time, I am telling you this though I know I am not supposed to tell you this. All my children go to
church, I am the only one in this house that is still practicing Islam. I am the one that gave them the freedom. I gave them the support.
While revealing that he has always made it a point of duty to attend church service every December 31 and if he didn’t go he would feel as if he was going to die, said, “From 2010 when I gave my life to Christ, it has been as if
God just opened doors of blessings for me. I thank God for choosing me. I thank God for calling me. I thank God for giving me the Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and my saviour. I am proud to be a Christian.
“Before this, I had a lot of Alfas, (Muslim clerics) when I was still practicing Islam. They come to my house to pray for me. At the end of the day, after two hours of their hot prayers, immediately they must have left my house,
as if the prayers they have made, God was not going to answer them, I would go upstairs and carry my Bible and sanctify the prayers.
“I have been doing this for countless years, but my wife kept saying Wale, why are you doing this to yourself, why are you scared?
She didn’t even know that I was scared then because I was thinking if I turn around and tell people I am now a Christian, I might get killed because I have been to Hajj. In my album, I had portrayed myself as a Muslim that
people believe I am a Muslim, but I know in my inner mind that I am not a Muslim.
At the end of his testimony, Ayuba sang a song in his usual Bonsue Fuji genre to the admiration of the congregation.
Here are the lyrics sang by Ayuba at the church…..
“Whenever you see me sing about Jesus Christ, He is the owner of my soul
“Whenever you see me talk about Jesus Christ, He is the owner of my soul
“He’s the owner, he’s owner, He’s the owner of my soul
“He’s the owner, he’s owner, He’s the owner of my soul”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Court Stops National Assembly From Taking Over Bauchi Assembly

Population of Doctors in Nigeria Hits 74,543

UBEC Board Chairman, Daughter Freed from Captivity